Perfectly Positioned, Perfectly Renovated
If you aren’t already impressed by its fabulous location opposite Edwards Reserve and moments from the Vernon Street precinct and public transport, this unit will certainly impress with its thorough, thoughtful and tasteful renovation. Whether starting out, downsizing or purchasing as part of an investment portfolio, there are no wrong moves!
First in a row of three neat, sturdy brick units on a pleasant leafy street, privacy is ensured by means of the single lockup garage between each unit and the neat front garden will please any with a green thumb. Inside is no quick makeover, everything has been carefully considered and tastefully renovated keeping both quality and functionality in mind. Boasting 2 bedrooms with BIRs placed either side of a brand new bathroom (shower and seperate bath), a good-sized living room with new space heater and a beautiful bright new spacious kitchen-dining area including Caesarstone benchtops, generous fridge space, stainless steel Fisher & Paykel oven and gas hob. Separate toilet and laundry just add to the positives. With clean white cabinetry, fresh paint, new blinds (blockouts and sheers) to match the luxury carpet throughout there is nothing left to be done but move in.
A perfect opportunity!
· A moment’s walk to Vernon St shops, restaurants, doctors and public transport
· Beautiful Edwards Reserve on your doorstep
· Close to South Kingsville Kindergarten and Community Centre
· Close to primary schools and within easy reach of high schools and colleges
· 2x bedrooms with BIRs
· New Ceaserstone kitchen and bathroom
· Separate bathroom, toilet and laundry
· Bathroom with seperate shower and bath
• New carpet and blinds - blockouts and sheers - throughout
· Single lockup garage with shelving.
Statement of Information