Nicholas Scott Real Estate are seeking to appoint an experienced Sales Consultant who has a proven track record in sales. If you enjoy sales, have the ability to identify opportunities, possess self-determination, drive and motivation to excel in this competitive industry then we want to hear from you! We are looking for individuals with excellent communication skills with professional presentation, a strong commercial acumen and a willingness to work hard and be dedicated to making a successful and long term career in Real Estate.
The role will suit a skilful negotiator who is energetic who seeks unlimited earning potential, a team player who is results driven and is able to provide excellent customer service.
- Hold a valid drivers licence and have a reliable vehicle
- Self-motivated, highly organised and a systematic operator
- Minimum two years experience in sales (all sales backgrounds will be considered)
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conducting market appraisals and listing presentations
- Conducting first class private inspections
- Working with buyers to match properties
- Identifying opportunities through effective prospecting
- All aspects associated with listing, negotiating and selling
- Those who currently don’t hold an Agent’s Rep Certificate will be required to complete training within the first 3 months of the position being appointed
This is a full-time role with days and hours to be discussed. Nicholas Scott Real Estate is an equal opportunity employer, but requires all applicants to be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have the right to work in Australia
To be successful in this role you will have the necessary attributes to deliver the outlined tasks and a proven track record in sales. If you believe you meet the position criteria, please forward your CV and an introduction letter to email@example.com.
Please note that due to the high volume of candidates, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for a first round of phone interviews, and if successful a face-to-face interview.