Nicholas Scott Real Estate has an established presence and reputation across Melbourne’s inner-west with over 60 years of operation.
We are currently seeking to appoint a new Junior Sales Associate as part of our Award Winning Sales division.
On offer is a challenging yet rewarding role which will see the right candidate initiate their training in the Real Estate industry through the execution of a Real Estate Cadetship which at completion will provide you with the appropriate industry training and qualifications to work as a Real Estate Agent.
- Full time, Junior Sales Associate role with opportunities to move into a Sales Consultant capacity at completion
- Formal industry training as well as additional education and development outside standard industry practices
- Exceptional support and guidance from an award winning team
- Generous base remuneration with uncapped earning potential
What We’re Looking For:
- A motivated individual who can demonstrate a high level of organisation with a methodical and consistent approach to their work
- Someone who displays high levels of professionalism and personal presentation
- The ability to understand and deliver on key performance indicators
- Someone who can build a rapport with clients (as this is a client facing role)
- The ability to work outside of a standard nine to five role (this position is delegated over a six day working week with remuneration in line with working hours)
This role will form the foundation of a long term career in the Real Estate industry which with the right approach will lead to a consistently high earning capacity and job satisfaction.
Nicholas Scott Real Estate is an equal opportunity employer but requires all applicants to have the right to work in Australia.
To apply, please forward a copy of your CV along with an introduction letter outlining your professional experience and why you have applied for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be reviewed, but due to the high number of applicants only those considered for the role will receive a response.
For further information please contact Rebecca Grego, Sales Administrator for Nicholas Scott Real Estate, Yarraville on (03) 9314 4200.